To those who lost loved ones


To those who lost loved ones

One person told me,
Her loved one has gone to heaven.
She misses him and suffering from the pain.

I asked,
What is the heaven like?

She answered,
Heaven is free from suffering and pain.

So I asked,
Would he rejoice in heaven as he sees you suffering from the pain?

She didn’t answer.

I asked again,
Can you say he truly loved you if he doesn’t grieve over your suffering? 
 
 
She didn’t answer.
 
So I asked again.
If he is grieving as you are suffering, can you say he is in heaven?
 
Still she didn’t answer.
 
So I said to her,
For your loved one to stay in heaven, he must have either completely forgotten you or enjoy his life in heaven regardless your suffering. 
 
And I continued,
If you loved him and still love him, you will need to free yourself from him so that he can go to heaven. 
Your suffering could hold him away from heaven.
 
Then I added,
All the living things have their ends. As such, all the people including you will have the ending. If your life is free and enjoyable, you will be able to send your loving ones to heaven when time comes. 
 
Also, your loving ones will live their lives without suffering from your ending only when you live free and enjoyable life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between learning and studying

Students shouldn’t plagiarize, really?